Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another fun teacher gift!

This is super easy and fun! There are a lot of different ways that you can make this. I got the idea from
eighteen25 
If you go to their site, you can download this sign for free!
I took it a step further and added some fun ribbon to the board. Check it out!
I printed it out on card stock. Then I got this clipboard from Wal-Mart for under $2.00. I happened to have some clear contact paper lying around. If not, you can get that at Wal-Mart too for around $5.00. There is always a use for that stuff!
I rounded the corners of the paper so that it would match the clipboard. I then traced the shape on the contact paper and cut it out. I had my son hold that paper very carefully so that it would not move around. You could also tack it in with a glue stick to hold it in place while you add the contact paper. I used an xacto knife to trim it once I had the contact paper on. Use a credit card to burnish it. Then add some fun ties of ribbon to the top to fancy it up! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment