Saturday, August 21, 2010

My take on Subway Art

Here is my take on subway art. I had this extra piece of black foam core. You can get this at any arts and crafts store. I thought of some things that describe our family, or funny things that the kids say. I also added some pictures of our family. I went onto Microsoft word and played with some of the fonts and sizes. The only bad things is that when you print these out, they do use a lot of black ink. I think that in the future, I will take it to a print shop. I still need to fill in a few spots, but you get the idea. I am also going to go over it with a layer of...my fav...Mod Podge.
I added some 3M sticky tabs the back and hung this in our hallway. It's a lot of fun to look at every day and it reminds me of so many things that our family loves!

1 comment: