Monday, August 16, 2010

Oh So Sweet Necklace!

I am on a total kick making necklaces for my little princess! It's not aways easy to find the beads, but it's worth the hunt! You just have to get creative!!!
This is the "Little B" that I made for my niece. She is turning 1 years old this next week. I gave her the nickname Little Bee, so it just seemed to make since to have a "Bee" themed birthday party! As soon as I get pictures of that, I will post them. So the color theme is black, white, and yellow of course.
She is going to "bee" wearing a outfit to match the party, so I can't wait to see how it comes out!
This one I made for Shelby using the bubblegum beads that I cut up from a bracelet that I got at Kohl's.
I made the large charm from a piece that I got on clearance at Micheal's. I removed the plastic from the front and used that shape to trace around some scrapbook paper. I then used some Mod Podge to adhere the paper and super glued a crown charms that I had lying around.
Here it is being modeled by my neighbor's daughter! It has a chain in the back so that you can adjust the size depending on your little princess!
This one I just did and it is a favorite! We got the bottle cap as a favor from a birthday party! How cute is that! So added some beads and there you go!
DARLING!

No comments:

Post a Comment