Monday, August 23, 2010

Pillow Talk

I have had these pillows for forever it seems. I would love to get new pillows, but why do that when you can update them for free! Or mostly free..
No sewing needed here! Just a hot glue gun! I did sew the button on, but I will talk about that later.
I had some left-over fabric that had all of the frayed edge left. I cut about a 1 1/2 inch strip the length of the fabric. I started in the middle and glued it all down in a circle patter. I then got a kit from Wal Mart that you can make covered buttons with. Have you ever tried them? They are GREAT and so easy! I used another scrap to make the button and used a upholstery needle to thread  it through the middle.

This next set of pillows , I did the same thing with the buttons. That's all they needed! Just to take these store-bought pillows to the next level!

They just look special with that button I tell you! Hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment